Make a difference - Help us help CCC find a cure
Below are some helpful and fun fundraising tips. Always remember that not everyone you ask will be able to help out, but many will. And the only way to find out is to ask.
A cure for Inflammatory Bowel Disease can be found within our lifetime if we continue to fund the cutting edge research that is done right here in Canada. 100% of your donations will go directly to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada is support of finding a cure.
1) Commit to doing this - doing something good for someone else - or someone you love
2) Register to fund raise online with your very own personal fundraising page. Be set up to fund raise with a few simple steps - it's that easy. Click here to set up your page
3) Share your personal fundraising page link with friends, family and co-workers using e-mail, facebook, twitter, Instagram and other networks
4) Remind friends and family via e-mail every week of your personal goal and your progress towards that goal
5) Be sure to add X (Twitter), Facebook, and blog posts about your fundraising and why you are doing it
6) "Like" the event on Facebook
7) Challenge friends and family to join you in the event
8) Create a fun "for bragging rights" contest with co-workers or other friends running to see who can raise the most money
9) Check to see if your business has a corporate donation match program
Hi, my name is Liz Joyce. I am a self-employed personal trainer. Outwardly I have the appearance of being the picture of health, but the driving force behind my involvement with the Whistler Half Marathon and Crohn’s and Colitis Canada is that I have Ulcerative Colitis. When you think of someone that lives with the daily uncertainty of a chronic illness, you may wonder, who is this person? What does the face of someone with Colitis look like? Well, this is me.